Getting the relationship help you need to improve, move or smooth your life with others at home and work is wise.
I’m Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, I’ll work with you to make it easier to talk about difficult things and solve difficult situations.
Then, you likely know you need Relationship Help! It’s a strong, wise move to get it right away.
No one is born knowing how to communicate effectively, manage conflict, lead a team, or run a business. These things are learned. I know, I had to learn them. And, many were learned the hard—and, often expensive—way.
That is why I offer you the benefit of my experience and expertise: to save you time, money, frustration, anxiety and waste.
I will help you claim value and create value in your relationships, mediation & negotiation.
It really helps to have someone in your corner who has been there. Trained as a psychologist and professional mediation working in both Canada and the US, I’ve walked with thousands of folks through difficult situations, circumstances, relationships and business problems. Knowing you have someone who can:
is a sane, wise move. It has definitely worked for me and I know it will work for you, too.
Having an outside perspective is very helpful, whether you are thinking about your life or your business. We all have blindspots and that’s why we need help.
When we need conflict resolution or, at least, conflict management, the most effective step is to invite a professional to help. This both clarifies and shortens the pain, the difficulties and the uncertainties. Those are all high-cost items that take time, energy and momentum away from your business goals. No one can afford that!
- Distractions, detours & tempting parking places get priority instead of direct success solutions for your life & work
- You are ready to experience practical alignment of your vision, values, beliefs & purpose to create the life, love & livelihood that fulfills you
- Your team is spends more time engaging in or resolving conflict than collaborating to improve your ROI
- You have a difficult employee, or are experiencing repeated conflict with a colleague, particularly in the executive suite
- You know it could be better – even if it’s already great – by improving communication & understanding, and learning to solve your challenges as a team…
- You, or someone in your family, has anger issues that can no longer go unchecked and unchanged
Dr. Shaler speaking in Bangkok
Invite Dr. Shaler to share her insights at your next conference, meeting or retreat if you are looking for a motivating, content-rich speaker with solutions for getting to the heart.
Contact her at
What is important is simple:
Know what you value and invest your time accordingly.
This is integrity.
And, it will bring you peace.
- Rhoberta Shaler
MORE ABOUT DR. RHOBERTA SHALER
Dr. Rhoberta Shaler,is The Relationship Help Doctor, a relationship catalyst working with individuals, couples, entrepreneurs,& executives and their staffs
to create solutions for communication, conflict & collaboration.
Author of nine books and many audio programs, Dr. Shaler is a keynote and seminar speaker bringing insights, information and inspiration to conference, meeting & retreat audiences ready to reduce the fear, frenzy, frustration, and friction of life and relationships, at home, at work and internally. She was honored as “Outstanding Business Women of Southern California” in 2004 by the American Business Women’s Association